- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- You can get a full refund if you cancel 24 hours before the tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- The tour can be customized (Tour duration, destinations & the camel ride duration).
- Dress code is casual.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems.
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers.
- This is a private tour. Only your group will participate.
- You will be picked up by your guide from the hotel.
During this tour, you will explore the entire archaeological sites with your personal Egyptologist guide who will also make sure that you take the best pictures by his professional camera along the tour duration.
Before you explore the 3 pyramids one by one, your 1st stop will be at the point where you can explore and take pictures with the pyramids and Sphinx.
The 2nd stop will be at the Valley temple where king Chefren’s body was mummified. There your guide will share information about the mummification and purification process. The valley temple has a chamber that leads to the Sphinx where the 3rd stop will be.
After visiting the 3 pyramids one by one, you will carry on the tour on a camel for an hour to explore the plateau of Giza which is the highest point to see and take pictures with the 9 pyramids all together in the background as well as visiting the Bazar.
By the end of the tour and accompanied by your guide you will have a classic Egyptian meal in a restaurant near to the pyramids.
National Museum of Egyptian civilization:
During this tour, you will explore the history of Egypt through the first museum all over the world that exhibits a comprehensive view of the Egyptian civilization from prehistory (5500 - 3100 BC) till modern history.
Before you enter the museum, your guide will accompany you first to the main entrance where you can see the view of the old Islamic capital and some of the oldest and most well-known mosques and churches.
Within the 3 hours of walking through the museum, you will pass by the main exhibition hall that shows the four main crafts that shaped the Egyptian civilization: (pottery, wood, textile and ornaments) besides some sarcophagus, jewelries and plenty of unique monuments and masterpieces.
After your guide covers the entire main hall pieces, you’ll be accompanied to enter the rooms of the 22 royal mummies, which are exhibited in a new interactive display using 21st century cutting-edge technology and there you will figure the excellence of mummification.
Salahaddin citadel & Mohamed Ali mosque
You will explore one of the most famous spots of Islamic Cairo walking through the Mohamed Ali mosque and Mohamed Ibn Qalawoon mosque.
Egyptian Market (Khan Elkhalili)
It’s a famous bazaar in the historic center of Cairo. The bazaar was established as a center of trade in the Mamluk era and named for one of its several historic caravanserais, the bazaar district has since become one of Cairo's main attractions for tourists and Egyptians alike. It is also home to many Egyptian artisans and workshops involved in the production of traditional crafts and souvenirs.
Al Hussein area and Hussein mosque.
Al-Fishawy café shop.
Sobhy Kaber restaurant
Take lunch at one of the best restaurants where you can try the local Egyptian food.
- The pyramids area ticket.
- 1 hour camel ride.
- Bottled water + soft drink (by choice).
- Photo session using a professional camera.
- Local meal at a restaurant near by the pyramids.
- The great pyramid ticket.
- Camera tickets fee.
- Personal Items.
- Tipping & Gratuities.
- Extras not mentioned in the program.
- Entry ticket - National Museum of Egyptian Civilization NEMC.
- Entry ticket - Salahaddin citadel.